Working with UNIDOME as
Civil Engineer Architect
Civil Engineer / Architect
You are a civil engineer or an architect? You are interested in new tasks? Would you like to work with innovative solutions to promote sustainability within the construction industry? Then join us and become part of our success story! We are looking for reinforcement in form of a
Technical Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
for Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
At UNIDOME we develop and sell new construction products which, thanks to our international network of production, sustainably find their way into imposing projects – worldwide! With the help of our more than twenty years of experience and the constant urge for simplicity and perfection, we are able to respond to the changing needs of our customers with tailor-made solutions.
Your area of responsibility includes tasks such as:
- The creation of structural pre-designs
- The development of technically and economically optimized solutions
- building new customer relationships and maintaining existing contacts
- The holistic support of our projects, from acquisition to execution, together with structural engineers, architects, building owners, project developers, construction companies or specialist planners
- the preparation of construction drawings for the execution of a project
- The organization of the logistics in close coordination with the construction-site
- Identifying new projects
- Participation in presentations/ conferences or similar events.
It’s not a problem for us if you don’t have a lot of work experience. However, it shouldn’t be difficult for you to deal with partly technically complex questions. You should be well versed in common office applications – the use of structural software and Auto-CAD should also not be a problem for you. A slight penchant for extroversion does no harm in technical sales either. In the event that you are multilingual, you can effectively support us in the handling of international projects and in the establishment of new business areas.
At UNIDOME you can expect a varied working day, reliable colleagues and a healthy working atmosphere, a modern office landscape and of course performance-based payment. Our international contacts give you an insight into the world of construction outside of our culture. If you are interested, we organize exchange programs between ourselves and our partners in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Please send your meaningful application documents