Unidome development team takes advantage of its more than two decades of of personal experience to allways create state-of-the-art concrete-shapers that even excel the demand of performance.
Using the UNIDOME product-lines
To create flat efficient bi-axial slabs with integrated spherical cavities, Unidome offers two models in varying sizes.
The new central DOME MOUNT
leads to a high degree of robustness and withstands the multiple rough impacts on a building site. Furthermore, while casting, optimal deaeration is provided. This results in optimal workability and delivers impaccable quality of concrete works, as expected.
The innovations at a glance
- Eight integrated spacer strips on the top and bottom side to ensure a stable stand on the reinforcement and to guarantee sufficient concrete cover to the load-bearing reinforcement of at least 15 mm.
- Integrated tunnel for increased stability.
- No additional measures and calibration on site thanks to integrated distance pins.
- Safe and quick assembly because of a novel locking mechanism.
- Easy assembly and installation using only two reinforcement bars.
- Deaeration during concreting through a central opening for best concreting results.
Unidome concrete-shapers make use of the least amount of plastic material. The products consist out of 100% recyceld material.
Unidome concrete shapers with optimized stackability properties and hence maximum transport capacity fulfill all expectations regarding a sustainable supply chain.
A smart closure of concrete-shapers, along with a sophisticated but simple assembly mechanism of Unidome Elements XS help to speed up the building process.